Important tips about your Stardust Drive-In ticket purchase
Thanks for your interest in attending our venue! Here are a couple of helpful tips for buying tickets:
- You are purchasing a spot for your vehicle. We have a limit to the number of vehicles that will be allowed on site.
- When purchasing, please ensure you select the appropriate number of people who will be in the vehicle.
- Children 12 and under are free, and do not need to be counted in the occupants per vehicle
- You will receive your ticket by e-mail for your car. If you do not receive it within 10 minutes of purchase, please check your junk or spam folder as it might have been redirected there.
- If you have any questions about your order, please contact the Centennial Concert Hall ticketing team via the Contact Us page.
- Tickets will go offsale about 3 hours before gates open. Any remaining spots will be sold at the venue, but due to limited capacity it is better to buy online in advance. (The price is the same).
- If you missed counting someone, don't worry! You can upgrade your pass at the gate to add a person.
- If you are gifting the purchase to someone else, please ensure they have the confirmation number and ticket printed/with them when they attend. Check-in will still be under the original name on the order.