STARDUST DRIVE-IN FAQ
The More You Know.
Due to COVID-19, some changes are necessary at this time:
- Please park keeping a car space empty between you and the next vehicle.
- Concession will be limited to 10 people with social distancing of 6 feet in place.
- Limit of 2 people per washroom.
- The Drive-In grounds are always a fun place to play. Unfortunately at this time there will be no congregating of groups or children.
- Most important - if you are feeling ill, please stay home.
Do you cancel for weather?
- We show rain or shine, as long as we have power and customers
What are your prices?
- Single feature - $10 per person 13 and over, 12 and under are no charge. Please determine the number of people who will be in your vehicle and purchase the appropriate pass.
What are your showtimes?
- Our approximate showtimes are updated weekly as we are dependent on when it is dark enough. Times can be found under the Movie Listings tab.
How do you connect to sound?
- We were one of the first Drive-in theatres to offer FM sound. Tune in to 88.5 FM for broadcast signal. Don't have a working radio? People often have outdoor speakers for watching from the back of their car, making sound travel well. Unfortunately, we don't offer app support for sound, as there would be too much lag between the sound and the movie picture
Do you take debit or credit?
- To keep costs affordable for you, we operate through cash only.
Do you allow pets?
- We believe the Drive-in is the perfect place for families, and yes, that includes the furry members too. We just ask that your furry companions are leashed and cleaned up after.
What can we do while we wait for the movie to start?
- Bring along a frisbee or ball glove and take advantage of our green space to burn some energy before heading to the concession for snacks.
Can we bring our own snacks?
- We ask for no outside food and drinks as we rely on our concession to keep us here. We also strive to keep costs affordable and stocked with a wide variety of food choices.
What if I’m not sure how many people will be in the car, what happens?
- Please purchase a pass based on the number of people you intend to bring with you. If you end up with an extra person or two in your vehicle over and above your pre-purchased pass, you may upgrade your pass at the gate to allow for the additional people.
What if I’m buying, but someone else is attending without me? (Buying as a gift / giveaway / on behalf of someone)
-Please ensure that the people attending have a copy of the ticket and confirmation e-mail that you received after purchase. They will still check in under the original purchaser name and order number, which is identified on the ticket.
Where's the best spot to park?
- There's not a bad spot in the lot! We have small hills that mark each row. Park your front tires at the top of the hill, and you'll be pointed right at the screen.
What if I can't shut off my lights or my battery dies?
- Visit our concession staff and they will give you a hand.
For additional information, please visit the venue website.